Corporate Total Medical Management
TAKE A PREVENTATIVE APPROACH WITH A DEDICATED TEAM OF DOCTORS
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Our Corporate Total Medical Management Program [“TMM”] is designed for individuals, families and employers who are looking for comprehensive, preventative healthcare services on an ongoing basis.
Your Corporate Total Medical Management Program is a proactive approach to your employees' personal health, delivered by a physician-led team of healthcare and integrated medicine specialists. Explore options to optimize your team's health and tackle short and long term risk factors that affect lifelong physical and emotional health and well-being.
Total Medical Management offers services not covered by the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan or other provincial health care plans such as preventative health counseling, telephone advice and assistance, e-mail access, and additional time for physicians and allied health care professionals to research more complex health issues.
The annual fees for Total Medical Management Adult and Total Medical Management Youth are for coverage of uninsured medical services only. These services include contact with the physician and health team that does not occur "in person" as well as in-depth counseling about diet and lifestyle and complementary and alternative medicine treatment options, and consultations with our integrative and allied medical and health professionals that are not covered by AHCIP.
Uninsured Medical Services included in TMM:
- Executive Medical Assessment (for all new Total Medical Management clients)
- Unlimited contact with your dedicated Care Coordinator
- Dedicated Nurse Triage Phone Support for urgent after hours and weekend concerns, with next business day report to your Physician
- Telephone and e-mail inquiries for non-urgent health concerns
- Second Opinion Service from our new partner, World-Care Inc.
- One Integrative Medicine Consultation with a specialist
- Strategic Health Planning Consultation with 2 annual INLIV services, including but not limited to registered massage therapy, nutrition consultation, personal training, yoga, physiotherapy, acupuncture, consultation with naturopath or chiropractor
- Two Travel Medicine Consultations per year
- Online access to award-winning Mayo Clinic Embody – Health Web Portal
Services provided by INLIV's physicians that are medically required or indicated, and that would be covered by Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan or other provincial health care plans, will be billed to AHCIP or the appropriate provincial plan. This includes but is not restricted to regular or urgent medical examination, follow up visits, specialists' fees and emergency or hospital care. INLIV’s physicians do not provide on-site emergency room or hospital care but will maintain contact with hospital physicians if a client is hospitalized.
Insured Medical Services:
- Scheduled appointments for monitoring and management of ongoing health concerns
- Appointments to address urgent concerns – same day availability during regular office hours (8 AM to 5 PM weekdays)
- Referrals for diagnostic imaging, specialized lab testing, medical specialists and other health professionals as required
- Support to best utilize healthcare services
- Ongoing contact with physicians and healthcare professionals when urgent or hospital care is required locally, nationally or internationally
- Management of medications, including prescription renewals
- Referrals to services such as physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and life coaching