Vegan Banana Coconut Ice Cream
Simmi Latulippe, INLIV Ayurvedic Medicine Practitioner
Want a healthy and delicious treat this summer? This homemade ice cream will satisfy all your cravings, and is simple, healthy and very tasty. This treat is sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free, and full of flavour. The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for it to freeze before you can enjoy it!
- 6 very ripe bananas peeled, cut up and frozen, (frozen for about 8-12 hours)
- Coconut milk or cream (adjust amounts to the consistency you like)
- Blend in blender with coconut milk until smooth and thick.
- Serve on its own or add berries, cacao powder, cinnamon or anything else you would like!
A few facts about Bananas
- helps keep digestion regular.
- helps maintain low blood sugar.
- provides a good source of potassium (12% D.V. of potassium).
- provides a good source of fibre (12% D.V. of fibre).
INLIV Ayurvedic Medicine Practitioner
For questions or comments, contact me by email email@example.com or telephone 403-538-8881.