Health Care For Busy Executives
On any given day, you’ve got a pretty full plate of things to do. You’re often up early and working late, and in the shuffle it can be easy to lose sight of all the little things. At INLIV, we’ve developed programs that are intended to help busy people like you get a better sense of your overall wellness, with elements that allow you to learn how to create, implement, and maintain a healthy and proactive lifestyle. Our full-scope, convenient health approach is designed to work with your schedule, while still having positive effects that resonate immediately and long into the future.
Here’s How INLIV Can Help You:
- Executive Medical Assessments – This assessment is meant for people like you. It provides a full inspection of your total health picture, and identifies any potential risks and issues – ideally before they become problematic. You get peace of mind, convenience and efficiency of service, and the knowledge that you’re taking the first step toward keeping yourself productive and healthy at the same time.
- Primary Medical Coverage – Once you’ve got your assessment out of the way, where do you go next? Stay in control of your health by subscribing to our Total Health Management program. It streamlines the process of health care, and gives you immediate access to professionals (including a worldwide network of doctors, for additional expert opinions), consultations, personalized fitness services, and much more. It even includes Student Total Health Management, a program that will benefit your young adult children (aged 18-25). For a full breakdown of services and prices, see our list here.
- Fitness – Working hard can be, well, hard on our bodies. Whether you’re sitting at a desk for long hours or feeling the stressful days catch up with you, a good fitness regimen that’s tailored to your perfect intensity will help you get the balance back into your life. We have dedicated personal trainers to help keep you accountable and goal-oriented, and our world-class rehabilitation facilities, when combined with our physio support, can help alleviate old injuries and get you back on your feet. Exercise can increase your energy levels, reduce your physical and mental stress, and help you be your best, every day.
- Medical Aesthetics for Men and Women – Long hours of working hard can take a toll, from lack of sleep, too much stress, and many other factors. Get back in the game, looking and feeling your best with our wide range of aesthetic procedures, including Botox, facial fillers, CoolSculpting to reduce those stubborn fat pockets, and Selphyl for natural skin rejuvenation. Big presentation coming up? Don’t sweat it – we can significantly reduce your under arm sweating with our hyperhidrosis injection treatment. Administered by specially-trained physicians and registered nurses, our full range of medical aesthetic treatments are popular with men and women.
- Corporate Health – While you’re at it, be sure to also check out our fully-fledged health plans for corporations – the perfect way to show your employees that they are valuable to your company’s success.
To Find Out More
We look forward to hearing from you!