Volume in your face may decrease with age. Facial fillers are an excellent non-invasive approach to restoring your natural facial contours and fullness.
Facial fillers are used to restore volume and help contour the face in a subtle, natural way, creating the look of a soft facelift without any surgery. And, best of all, the results are visible immediately.
Fillers can be injected in different areas, to:
- Restore volume in the cheeks
- Reduce sunken appearance and dark circles under your eyes
- Create a natural contour around the temples and chin
- Reduce sagging skin and add contour to the jaw line
- Plump, augment and add definition to your lips
- Restore volume and reduce the appearance of veins on hands
- Improve the wearing of earrings by adding volume to the earlobe
- Flatten the appearance of depressed acne scars
What to expect
The results from cosmetic facial fillers are visible immediately, making it easy to inject filler gradually, ensuring a natural-looking outcome.
After your treatment, you may return to your every day life immediately, though it is recommended to avoid strenuous exercise for 24 – 48 hours after your injections.
Some people may experience side effects, such as swelling, redness, pain, bruising, itching and tenderness at the injection site, though this usually resolves quickly.
Individual results may vary.
How it works
At INLIV, our medical aesthetics physicians use hyaluronic acid fillers to help subtly restore volume loss. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a sugar molecule that is naturally found in your skin. When hyaluronic cosmetic facial fillers are injected, they bind with water to provide hydration and fullness.
Our talented team of physician injectors use hyaluronic acid fillers including:
For longer-lasting collagen stimulation and skin rejuvenation, Selphyl or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) may be recommended.