Virtual Group Classes
Virtual Training (VT) clients have exclusive access to our weekly virtual group classes. Join the INLIV Movement Medicine team for three weekly classes dedicated to keeping you active and fit from the safety and comfort of your own home.
If you’re a current VT client, you will receive an email with a private link to access the live classes. Emails are sent each week and include a sneak peek with who is leading Friday’s Circuit Class.
If you can’t make it, don’t worry! We record every session – and host them on an exclusive Youtube playlist – just in case you are unable to attend a live class or want to sneak in an extra work-out. Only available for Virtual Training clients.
Please mute your microphone to help minimize any background noise. We’ve asked the trainers to refrain from playing music during group classes. Feel free to crank up your own music as you’re following along live – or watching a recorded class!
Mondays at 5PM: Mobility
Fundamentals of mobility training; one of the first steps towards healthy and long-lasting joints and soft tissue.
Mobility training helps build stronger, resilient bodies. Using these concepts, we will work through a routine and strategy that you can implement in your daily life.
- Improve joint and soft tissue health by increasing blood flow
- Improve the quality of movement and posture through long-term changes in joint function and range of motion
- Increase body awareness through mindful practices to manage risk and symptoms of injury and pain
Wednesdays at 5PM: Strength and Endurance
Muscular strength and endurance; proper technique and training principles using minimal equipment.
The intention is to use the concepts from Mobility class and apply them to fundamental exercises to help boost performance in your workout routines and daily activities.
- Learn proper technique
- Understand the intention, goal and target of each exercise
- Continue to improve mobility and strength through range of motion
- Build and maintain muscular strength and endurance
Fridays at 3PM: Circuit Class
Virtual Circuit Classes combine strength and cardio exercises to provide a well-rounded, full body workout.
Our trainers will challenge you to innovative exercise combinations – no equipment required. To guide your technique, they will be working out with you so you can see what each exercise looks like, plus they will provide modifications to accommodate any injuries or limitations
What do I need?
Virtual doesn’t mean it’s complicated.
- A reliable internet connection
- A smartphone, tablet or laptop with webcam
- Smartphone users may consider tripod or stand for added stability