Favourite skin care products at INLIV
By | MEDICAL AESTHETICS
While we have a wide range of medical aesthetic treatments to help enhance the appearance of your skin, proper products for at-home care are essential, too. All of our products are carefully selected by our medical director, Dr. Wendy Smeltzer, so you can be assured they’re of exceptional quality and highly effective, addressing a range of skin concerns. Here are some of our favourite skin care products.
About Vivier GrenzCine Serum:
- Increases firmness and hydration of the skin
- Thickens the skin
- Increases skin’s luminosity
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases appearance of more youthful skin
- Improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested
Vivier GrenzCine Neck
Our medical aesthetics coordinator was so excited about this product she was showing her neck off to all our clients so they could see the difference it makes. Regular use resulted in a significant reduction in the wrinkles and lines on her neck.
About GrenzCine Neck:
- Corrective cream for neck and décolleté
- Thickens, brightens and moisturizes skin
- Firms and lifts neck tissue
- Developed by a plastic surgeon
Vivier GrenzCine Eye Creme
Eyes are the windows to our souls and sometimes the window frame needs a little repair! This GrenzCine eye creme is just as wonderful as the serum and the neck product but it’s specially formulated for the delicate tissue around your eyes.
- Formulated for the thick skin on the eyelids and around the eyes
- Helps to increase the thickness and firmness of the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases moisture and luminosity
Vivier HEXAM Facial Cleanser
This is a favourite face wash with many of our clients. It’s gentle, yet cleans your pores and removes make-up, including mascara and eyeliner. Your skin will feel clean and fresh but not tight.
- Gentle, pharmaceutical grade cleanser
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for all skin types
- Deep cleans pores
- Purifies oily skin
- Dermatologist tested
Vivier Sheer Sunscreen
It’s so important to protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays, and sunscreen should be used year-round. Vivier’s Sheer Sunscreen doesn’t make your skin feel sticky. It has a nice silky finish and allows your skin to breathe.
- Broad spectrum SPF45
- Pharmaceutical-grade sunscreen
- Silky, soft and weightless
- Contains powerful antioxidants and silica for a soft-touch texture
- Dries quickly with no residue
- Ideal for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Recommended by physicians
- Can be used following some medical aesthetic procedures, even when your skin may be more sensitive
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals – Make-up
Jane Iredale products are incredible. The Liquid Minerals come in a vast range of colours to match each individual skin tone. And it’s a great product, even for those with sensitive skin or anyone struggling with acne or rosacea.
- Lightweight formula that won’t clog pores or irritate skin
- Sheer, liquid texture for a smooth dewy finish
- Helps cover imperfections
- Reduces the look of fine lines
- Diminishes large pores
- Refines skin’s tone and texture
- Contains CoQ10 to help diminish signs of aging
- The beads that are visible are liposomes in a soothing formula of aloe vera gel and glycerin
- Paraben-free, vegan and non-comedogenic
Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Powder
This pressed powder is fantastic! It provides a beautiful smooth finish without feeling heavy or looking overdone. It’s easy to apply, too. In a rush? Just brush some of this on and race out the door. It even has an SPF of 15 – 20. And we love that the compact is refillable.
- Weightless sheer matte foundation in warm, neutral and cool tones
- Made from micronized minerals
- Oil-free and weightless
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection of SPF 15 – 20, depending upon the colour/shade
- Water-resistant to 40 minutes
- Contains anti-oxidants that help fight free radical production caused by sun exposure
Stop by INLIV and pick up some of our specially-selected medical grade skin care products and mineral make-up. And don’t forget to clean out your make-up bag regularly. Check out these guidelines so you know how often you should discard some of the most popular products.
If you’re wondering what treatments may be right for your skin concerns, call our medical aesthetics department 403.648.2137 or click on the link below to book a free consultation with Nadia Zinchuk, our registered nurse. And you can search our different medical aesthetic treatment options here, too. See you soon at INLIV!